空冷器設計軟件 Aspen Acol+
Combine the best of Aspen HTFS and Aspen B-JAC with AspenTech's New Application for Design, Checking (Rating) and Simulation of Air-cooled and Other Crossflow Heat Exchangers.
Aspen Acol+ is a versatile tool for detailed simulation and optimized design of process air-cooled heat exchangers. Offering sophisticated optimization logic and multiple simulation options, Aspen Acol+ allows you to:
- Design the most economical exchanger for your application
- Take assurance of operational performance that derives from Aspen HTFS+ proprietary research-based methods
- Handle a wide range of exchanger services,from multi-component condensing to boiling heat recovery and de-humidifying
- Easily "plug" your crossflow exchanger designs into AspenTech's steady-state simulator so you can accurately evaluate performance in the context of your overall process
Aspen Acol+ uses sophisticated optimization logic to select the minimum cost exchanger to meet your specified process conditions and geometric constraints.
Aspen Acol+ allows you to determine quickly if a given exchanger will have sufficient area to achieve a specified duty.
Aspen Acol+ offers multiple simulation options, including:
- Outlet temperatures on both sides
- Process inlet and X-side outlet temperatures
- Outlet temperatures on both sides,and X-side flow (natural convection) for "fans off" case
- Process flow and X-side outlet temperature
- X-side flow and X-side outlet temperature
- Process fouling resistance and X-side outlet temperature
- Outlet temperatures on both sides (X-side flow given as velocity and estimated from pressure drop)
In addition,Aspen Acol+ can evaluate the operating point,in terms of X-side flow and thermal duty,for a defined fan performance curve.
Aspen Acol+ has a high-level run-time interface with Aspen Plus? allowing you to evaluate accurately the performance of actual heat exchangers within a plant or process.
Aspen Acol+ provides flexibility that enables a variety of industries – including oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemical and power, as well as engineering contractors and equipment fabricators – to use it on a routine basis. Key process capabilities include:
- Process stream on the tubeside may be either single-phase or two-phase,heated or cooled
- Any mixture(with or without non-condensable gases)in any condition (superheated vapor,saturated vapor,two-phase, saturated or subcooled liquid) may be handled
- Crossflow stream, X-side, may be either dry or humid air, or a mixture of gases
Aspen Acol+ offers three databases that collectively contain over 2500 component properties and more than 30 industry-standard VLE methods and mixing rules:
- Aspen Properties, widely used in the chemicals sector
- Aspen COMThermo, the leading physical property database in oil & gas processing
- Aspen B-JAC properties package
Aspen Acol+ allows you to use the installed property databases, and import properties from process simulators or from your own properties software. You may also specify properties directly.
（七）Aspen Acol+: Key Technical Features
- Application selections. Air-cooled heat exchangers, heat recovery, air condition-ing, charge air coolers, A-frame and
- Tubes/types. Plain, high fin, low fin,serrated fin, studs, tube-in-plate (up to four different tube types in each bundle)
- High fin types. Integral, G, L, extruded, bi-metallic, shoulder grooved
- Header types. Box, cover plate, D-header,manifold, U-tube
- Passes. Up to 50 in simple and complex arrangements
- Bundle size. Two to 100 rows, with multiple bundles per bay and multiple bays per unit
- Draught. Forced, induced, no fans
- Process side. Single-phase heating or cooling, boiling or condensing
- Tubeside enhancements. Specified on a pass basis, twisted tapes, enhancement factors, j and f input
- Specification of inlet distributions of temperature and velocity, storage and use of performance of proprietary sur-
faces, inclusion of radiative heat transfer
- Fouling. Standard resistance or tubeside as a function of velocity, temperature,quality, phase or length; X-side as a
function of row
Aspen Acol+ uses the power and flexibility of the Microsoft Windows environment to allow you to explore all aspects of exchanger performance. In addition, Aspen Acol+ is designed to support "drag & drop" interfacing with Microsoft? Excel, as well as high level communication with other software. Thermal output includes:
- Summary of exchanger thermal-hydraulic performance
- Optimization path that identifies the most economical design selection, possible alternate designs, and controlling design constraints
- Extensive warning and error reporting, alerting you to potential operational problems
- Fully completed API data sheet, including actual material specifications
- Interactive tube layout, allowing for rapid specification of simple and complex pass arrangements
- Setting plan drawings for API-type units and tube pass layout drawing
- Weight and budget costing estimates
- Detailed tubeside, X-side and nozzle pressure drops
- Detailed tabulation of incremental calculations
- X-side installation and fan noise data
Aspen Technology,Inc.provides industry-leading software and professional services that help process companies improve efficiency and profitability by enabling them to model,manage and control their operations.AspenTech's integrated aspenONE solutions are aligned with the key industry business processes, providing manufacturers the capabilities they need to optimize operational performance, make real-time decisions and synchronize the plant and supply chain. Over 1,500 leading companies already rely on AspenTech's software, including Bayer, BASF, BP, Chevron Corporation, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Fluor, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi-Aventis, Shell, and Total.
For more information, visit www.aspentech.com.